About Me

An avid traveler I have had the good fortune to have spent my career in the travel and vacation industry. From Bali to Copenhagen and all points between is where I have been or intend to go. This blog however is specific to the Western half of the United States as I explore this part of the world.

Monday, January 01, 2007

New Years Eve 2006


We decided that we wanted to have a somewhat tame NYE but didn't want to spend it at home nor did we want to face the throng of partygoers on the strip where they lock down the area to car traffic for far too long. For a potential local that might want to arrive later and leave earlier... it is a serious commitment... if you are going, you're going... and if you are leaving, you are walking a good portion of the way home...

We decided instead to enjoy a good but more moderate party at a local club/restaurant called Hannah's. We arrived at 10:00pm and from arrival to departure at close to 2:00am we had a great time... I would say it was exactly what we were looking for... Can I say I sooooo need it to be a New Year! 2007 wooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: