About Me

An avid traveler I have had the good fortune to have spent my career in the travel and vacation industry. From Bali to Copenhagen and all points between is where I have been or intend to go. This blog however is specific to the Western half of the United States as I explore this part of the world.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year's Resolutions and Happy New Year!


I make them every year and this year I am ahead of the game! I started accomplishing my resolutions before the year started...

Continue to become more physically fit... I have been going to the gym 6 days per week and continue to do so. And can I say that I find myself somewhat annoyed with my recently jammed up gym... wow the first week of 2006 and I have to wait for machines with all the new years health resolutioners hitting the gym now... I secretly wish for a steady decline.

Eat healthy... a well rounded diet... 2000-2300 calories per day and cheat like hell on Sunday's to keep my sanity... it works... been doing it for months now...

Invest more... I would probably get an unsatisfactory for this but I've made some strides going into the new year.

Lastly get into more social group things... cycling clubs and such... working in a virtual office for the past year I realize that all my new relationships are mostly with clients and coworkers... and my old relationships are kept up through phone, e-mail and blogging...but I realized what I have been missing when I started playing pick up basketball again...

Sonny and I had a pretty laid back New Years Eve... we went to Roy's for a nice dinner and then had a romantic evening at home... going outside to yell and shout with the rest of the neighborhood revelers when the time came.

No comments: