About Me

An avid traveler I have had the good fortune to have spent my career in the travel and vacation industry. From Bali to Copenhagen and all points between is where I have been or intend to go. This blog however is specific to the Western half of the United States as I explore this part of the world.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Losing your Wisdom


Well tomorrow I will experience what so many humans on this planet have... I am going to explore having my wisdom teeth pulled. It seems that everyone has a wisdom tooth story from the frightening to the benign. I hope my experience is in the latter category... I've always been a pretty good healer though my doc says that now that I am 36 I won't heal as fast... my hope is that it is a case of overpromising and underachieving on the pain side... the one time that's okay. Since my mouth won't make the best picture I thought I would pull a picture from the archives that at least had a toothy theme.

1 comment:

Victor Ozols said...

Sometimes when people get their wisdom teeth pulled their heads fall off. Actual medical fact. The best you can hope for is that you suddenly get a lot dumber, and you have to move to LA.