About Me

An avid traveler I have had the good fortune to have spent my career in the travel and vacation industry. From Bali to Copenhagen and all points between is where I have been or intend to go. This blog however is specific to the Western half of the United States as I explore this part of the world.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day


Sonny's wish for Mother's Day dinner was to go out to the Outback Steakhouse where she could enjoy some prime rib. So off we went and she wasn't the only mother with the same idea... according to our waiter, Mother's Day is the busiest day of the season for them... hmm a lot of red meat eating mothers out there I guess!



As usual, Angela and Lisa provided a plethora of goof ball, ham it up photo ops... well maybe more Angela hammy pics...

No comments: