About Me

An avid traveler I have had the good fortune to have spent my career in the travel and vacation industry. From Bali to Copenhagen and all points between is where I have been or intend to go. This blog however is specific to the Western half of the United States as I explore this part of the world.

Friday, September 16, 2005

What got me started


I spent last weekend with Vic and Jenn in Brooklyn visiting before a bunch of business meetings in Parsippany. I just got back last night from the trip so I am a bit out of sorts. Vic started his blog on this site in January of this year and has been very disciplined about posting regularly... if I am to be honest with myself and anyone out there reading then don't expect me to be as disciplined. http://newyorkcitydiary.blogspot.com/
Victor, who inspired me to write a blog and his wife Jenn Posted by Picasa

No comments: