About Me

An avid traveler I have had the good fortune to have spent my career in the travel and vacation industry. From Bali to Copenhagen and all points between is where I have been or intend to go. This blog however is specific to the Western half of the United States as I explore this part of the world.

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Dusting off the blog.



It has been far too long that I have left my blog fallow and have neglected an enjoyable outlet and coverage of some great experiences. When last I wrote I was still with RCI traveling around the West. Since then I have started my own business, Quintessential Consulting Group and continue to travel, at times traveling so far West I ended up in the East, specifically Bali, Indonesia. All before the bruhaha of Eat, Pray Love. More to come.

No comments: